Read a message from the Chair of the 31st District Democrats, Brian Gunn, here.
The 2019 reorganization will take place on January 12, 2019 at 11:00 AM at the Edgewood Fire Station (10105 24th St E, Edgewood, WA 98371). The proposed agenda for the 2019 reorganization is as follows:
- Call to Order by Temporary Meeting Chair with Flag Salute
- Appointment of Secretary, Parliamentarian, Sergeant-at Arms and Tally Chair + Committee
- Credentials Report regarding elected PCOs
- Adoption of Agenda and Meeting Rules
- Election of District Chair (who presides from this point on)
- Adoption of District Organization Bylaws
- Election of remaining statutory Officers
- First Vice Chair – Pierce County
- Second Vice Chair – King County
- State Committee Persons
- County Committee Persons
- Recess, if necessary, to complete credentialing of non-PCO members
- Credentials Report regarding non-PCO members
- Election of All Other District Officers
- Chairs of Standing Committees
- Old Business
- New Business
- Good of the Order
Before the meeting please feel free to familiarize yourself with the proposed rules. Also, we will be voting on Bylaws, so please take the time to read over the proposed 2019 Bylaws and the summary of changes from the old Bylaws.
Thank you, and see you at the reorg!