31st L.D. Democrats Executive Board
October 3rd, 2018, 7 pm
Bonney Lake Library
Called to Order at 7:00pm by Chair Brian Gunn. A quorum of 11 board members were present.
Program for October General Meeting:
- Possible outreach to Denny Heck campaign, Young Dems or phonebank were discussed.
- M/S/P to have a volunteer phone bank in lieu of regular business meeting. M/S/P to allow NTE $120 for pizza.
- A reminder will be posted to bring cell phones and tablets. Will contact Nick for phone lists.
- At regular business meeting, E-Board was authorized to release campaign funds. $2000 remaining in budget. M/S/P, as amended, to disperse $600 to each (3) L.D. 31 candidates and $200 to Lorra Jackson campaign.
- M/S/P to move funds from Rent budget and spend NTE $500 to print additional fliers for canvassing.
- Set for 1/12/19, 11am-2pm, at the Edgewood Firestation. Sarah will provide current list of elected PCO’s.
- Priority to develop standing rules that include gender equity and specify 1st Vice Chair elected by PCO’s, 2nd Vice Chair elected by body.
- Seeking a rep from King Co. Dem’s to open the meeting.
- Paid members in good standing are eligible to vote on the floor.
Distributed. Rudy advised he will be gone 10/29-11/19. Kathy Lorimer will have financials and be covering. Rudy is able to make dispersements and reports until then.
Pierce Co. Democrats:
Kirby has “Keep Pierce Blue” event tickets available. $50/ea.
M/S/C to adjourn at 8:30pm.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary