31st L.D. Democrats Executive Board
March 7th, 2018, 7PM
K.C. Democrats Office, Auburn
Called to Order at 7:10pm by Chair Brian Gunn. A quorum of 10 members were present.
Brian emphasized tonight’s focus is preparation for the 3/24 Caucus.
- M/S/P Approve $20 for button production.
- Candidate speakers have agreed to be at the April General Assembly meeting.
- Online Candidate Questionnaire will be posted on the website.
- Allison reported the PCO Premeet Social was positive and hopes we can build on it.
- Robin reported that “Better Place” network can be used for grassroots organizing and will use it for May fundraiser.
- Sumner School Dist. will allow access at 9am; Doors open at 10. Brian hopes we can get in earlier to talk with Custodian about set-up.
- 3 Tables at entry: Credentials (Dan); Membership (Sarah); Delegate Nominations (Robin)
- Platform will be projected, online and with limited hardcopies.
- Gathering tables will be labeled by city and county.
- Election of 6 Delegates: 4 Pierce, 2 King and alternates.
- Ingrid, Donna, Britt & Brian will do a site visit this week to consider logistics.
- Discussed voting and balloting process. Acclamation is allowed.
- AV and PA systems will be provided.
- Review of available rules. Rules Committee will meet within the week.
- Discussed refreshments and in-kind donations.
- Discussed financial donation accountability and security.
M/S/C to adjourn at 9:00pm.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary