31st L.D. Democrats General Meeting
May 22nd, 2019, 7pm
Edgewood Fire Station
Meeting was called to order at 7pm by Chair Brian Gunn followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of Agenda: M/S/C to approve the agenda, as amended.
Code of Conduct: was reviewed by the Chair.
Approval of Minutes: (Dan Pincas)
- 4/27/19 General Meeting M/S/C to approve as submitted
Treasurer Report: (Rudy Adams)
- Rudy outlined the report & gave an update from the Finance Committee. M/S/C to approve as submitted
- April Sims, WSLC Sec./Treas.: Manifestation of Racism
Officer & Committee Reports:
Chair: Brian gave a review of recent PCO training and requested self evaluations be assessed to determine training needs. The importance of building power and a base to win. Offered Votebuilder assistance and training to whomever requests it.
WSDCC: Mark Boswell gave an overview of the Primary/Caucus deliberation process and vote that was held at the meeting last month. He also reviewed the various committee meeting that were offered and the business of the Central Committee General Meeting.
Fairs: Donna requested to increase the amount in our fair budget to accommodate unanticipated costs to attend the Tacoma Pride event. M/S/P to increase the budget to $665, as amended.
Good & Welfare:
- Brian requested a 1st Quarter analysis of the budget for future projections.
- Donna: Looking for event volunteers! Contact @ 253-350-9713
- Kathy gave a health update on Diane Kirwin.
M/S/C to adjourn at 9:15pm.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary