Meeting was called to order at 7pm by Chair Brian Gunn followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
Approval of Agenda: M/S/C to approve the agenda, as amended (Guest speakers added).
Approval of Minutes: (Britt Kauffman)
- 10/24/18 General Meeting (Dan Pincas) M/S/C to approve as submitted
Treasurer Report: (Rudy Adams)
- M/S/C to approve as submitted. Rudy gave a report on upcoming PDC charter changes.
Guest Speakers/Campaign Updates:
- Mark Boswell, 31st L.D. State Rep. candidate Pos 2 gave a round up report on his campaign.
Officer & Committee Reports:
- Brian thanked the body for all of the hard work put into the election. Still awaiting final numbers from Nick.
- Much improvement was made to our DB and built relationships with coordinated campaign & neighboring L.D.’s.
- First time we put up 3 candidates that ALL received over 40%!
- Offered a “D.C. Tool Kit” for Dr. Schrier and will send to her.
- Reorg set for 12/1 at South Seattle Machinists Hall. They will possibly be rewriting bylaws.
- King Co. Charter is currently open for public comment.
- Held Leadership Forum of potential officers.
- Reorg is saet for 12/9 at the IBEW Hall on 36th St.
- Glen Morgan has filed additional PDC violation suits.
Old Business: None
- Set for 11am Saturday, Jan. 12th at the Edgewood Fire Station.
- Several members expressed their interest in running for positions.
- Interested parties can send statements of interest to Alli for publication in the newsletter.
- M/S/C to spend NTE $100 to boost awareness on social media platforms.
- M/S/C, as amended, to spend NTE $500 for outreach to contacts who haven’t been active or have a valid email. E-board will determine best method to proceed.
Good & Welfare:
- E-Board will be held at Muckelshoot on December 5th.
- A recommendation was made to read Trevor Noah’s new book.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary
Pingback: Meeting Agenda – February 27, 2019 – 31st Legislative District Democrats