At the August 22, 2018 General Meeting, members of the 31st District Democrats voted to adopt the following standing rules for non-candidate endorsements:
- Representatives from a non-candidate campaign (Initiative, Levy, etc.) seeking endorsement must meet the following requirements before the body may vote on endorsement:
- A representative must appear in person before the district
- The campaign must have filled out a Request for Endorsement: Initiative or Levy at least one month before the body may vote on endorsement
- One or both of these requirements may be waived for good cause upon a 2/3 vote of the body.
- In the event that a Member in Good Standing would like the 31st Legislative District Democrats to endorse an Initiative or Levy, that Member may bring forth an Endorsement Request in accordance with these rules, acting in place of a Representative from the campaign.