31st L.D. Democrats Executive Board
April 4th, 2018, 7 pm
K.C. Democrats Office, Auburn
Called to Order at 7:10pm by Chair Brian Gunn. A quorum of 12 members and 1 guest were present.
Treasurers Report: (Rudy Adams) Reviewed and accepted.
Brian reviewed the results of the March 24th Caucus. Rules and Platform were both adopted. We elected a total of 6 Delegates and 3 Alternates for King & Pierce counties.
Candidate Forum @ April 25th General Meeting:
- Confirmed set questions for speakers
- Set Agenda & meeting platform
- M/S/P to issue press release. Brian will draft.
- Propose no endorsement until May meeting. Allie will draft resolution
- Format: 2 min speaker intro. 4 prepared questions & 2 audience questions.
- May 6th @ Edgewood Gardens. 18 sold to date.
- Kathy is in charge of food. Contact her with questions.
- Lorraine Dunning is making desserts
- 20 bottles of wine on-hand
- Discussed auction format & draft agenda
- Brian still working to confirm slate of speakers
- Confirmation email will be sent to all attendees with directions 1 week prior
- Lucy Lowry will be primary liaison with venue & for questions
- Basket preparation 1pm, 4/14 & 4/29 @ Auburn office
- Outlinred PDC requirements for “in-kind” donations
Brian gave an update on our “Motion to Dismiss” regarding the PDC inquiry.
Ingrid advised that she needed to clear our property out of her garage. Britt volunteered to store it and will pick up this weekend.
Kirby advised that he is the primary contact for I-1600 petition drive for “Healthcare For All.”
M/S/C to adjourn at 9:05pm.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary