CALL TO ORDER/FLAG SALUTE (7pm)
APPROVAL OF AGENDA (Chair)
READ/APPROVAL OF MINUTES (Britt Kauffman)
TREASURER’S REPORT (Rudy Adams)
OFFICERS’ & COMMITTEE REPORTS
GUEST SPEAKERS (7:30):
- Dr. Kim Schrier, Candidate for U.S. Congress, 8th Congressional District
- Lizanne Padula, Candidate for Pierce County District Court, Position #3
- Tim Lewis, Candidate for Pierce County District Court, Position #3
- Karl Williams, Candidate for Pierce County District Court Judge Position #6
- Sean Jacobson, Pierce County Organizer, Yes on Initiative 1631, regarding corporate pollutant fees and clean energy investment.
- East Pierce Fire and Rescue Bond For Capital Facilities, Vehicles & Equipment (Prop. 1).
- Dylan O’Connor, Deputy Field Director, Alliance for Gun Responsibility, on Initiative 1639 regarding gun ownership requirements.
- George Vadino, Campaign Manager, Yes Libraries Pierce, to provide funding for books, open hours, technology, and classes for 602,000 people in the service area.
- If any
NEW BUSINESS (8:30)
GOOD AND WELFARE (8:55)
- If any