31st L.D. Democrats General Meeting
April 25th, 2018, 7pm
Edgewood Fire Station
Meeting was called to order at 7pm by Chair Brian Gunn followed by the Pledge of Allegiance. M/S/C to approve agenda.
Approval of Minutes: (Britt Kauffman)
- 2/28/18 General Meeting – M/S/C to approve as submitted
- 3/7/18 & 4/4/18 Executive Board Meeting – M/S/C to approve as submitted
Treasurer Report: (Rudy Adams)
- M/S/C to approve as submitted.
Consideration of Standing Rules for endorsements:
- M/S/P to adopt “Standing Rules Regarding Endorsements,” as submitted.
- M/S/P to adopt “2018 8thD. Primary Endorsement Voting Rules,” as submitted
8th C.D. Candidate Forum: (Regular Business suspended, per agenda)
- Kim Schrier
- Jason Rittereiser
- Shannon Hader
(Forum can be viewed at: https://31stdistrictdemocrats.org/video-8th-cd-candidate-forum/ )
- Rhonda Laumann, Candidate, KCDC Pos. 6 addressed the body. M/S/P to endorse.
Good of the Order:
- Encouraged to sign/support I-1600, “Healthcare For All” and I-1631, “Clean Energy”
- 5/19 is a Peirce Co. Dem “Bratwurst Fest”
- Racheal Dean was introduced as the new Organizer for Washington State Dems.
- Encouraged to check website for candidate questionnaires.
M/S/C to adjourn at 9:15pm.
Submitted: Britt Kauffman, Secretary